Pursue Growth & Learning
This Spring I’ll be teaching my second year of a graduate level course digital marketing and business here in Boston. The students in the first class were amazing, and they met some of the best marketing figures in Boston.
Most of the in-class time focuses on visits from expert practitioners in marketing, design, analytics, search, advertising, and so on. The class reads and watches my recorded lectures on their own ti me — so class is all about working together and getting to know a network of amazing experts, including each other.
I’m excited to be starting conversations with this year’s line-up of visitors, and to call on you to join in if you can. The course will run April through June after work one night a week.
Here’s the line up of topics for this year:
- The Power Of Customers: Customer Experience as a Source of Business Advantage
- The Power of Demand: Sales Enablement
- The Power of Action: Content is Your Brand
- The Power of Design: Brand & Expression
- The Power of the Personal: Social Media and Community
- The Power of Insight: Analytics, Data and Optimization
- The Power of Notice: Getting attention, getting found.
- The Power of Immediacy: Mobile Tools & Apps
- The Power of Innovation: Tilt the World
- The Power of You: Your Career Canvas
If there’s a topic you’re interested in – it would be great to welcome you as a visitor or to share your experience as a guest lecturer. Get it touch if you’d like to join us for a night. It would be great to see you and introduce you to this year’s digital marketing master class.